The permissions menu gives you the ability to specify what a user is authorized to do in the tools.
You can add and edit roles on this menu.
Go to Access → Permissions
Create a new role
- Click to open the New user form.
- Fill in the Basic tab.
|Active toggle||Select whether your new role should be set to an active state or not.|
|Name||Insert a name for your new role.|
|Description||Insert a description for your new role.|
- Fill in the Security resource tab.
- Select a role from the Start from role drop down as a starting point with prefilled security resources. From there on you can set up customized security resources.
You can search through the security resources tab by inserting a keyword and using the search button .
- Set ticks for the rights you want to give. Inserting a tick inside a main group activates all ticks for items in the group.
You can cycle between the admin tab, work place tab and mobile app tab. Decide between view rights and / or edit rights.
View rights: Defines viewing rights for the current user role. This means this role has the right to view items. Both rights can be mixed together or set only.
Edit rights: Defines editing rights for the current user role. This means this role has the right to edit items. Both rights can be mixed together or set only.
- (Optional) Fill in the Filters tab.
|Filters||Allows fine-tuning criteria for Permissions with the use of comparison and logical operators. Click to add a filter.|
|Condition||Defines a condition for your filter criteria.|
|Operator||Compares the condition with the comparison (eg. IS; LIKE; IS NOT; EQUAL; GREATER THAN; LESSER THAN).|
|Comparison Value||Defines with which value the condition is compared.|
|Connector||Lets you combine a Monitored Field with another Monitored Field.|
- Assign users in the users tab.
Drag & Drop users from the left list to the available users list to the selected users list to assign them to the role. Click save.
You can search through the users tab by inserting a keyword and using the search button .
Edit a role
- Select the role you want to edit from the list in the Permissions Main Screen.
- Edit the wished form fields inside the following tab or tabs: Basic, Security resource, Filters, Users.
- Click Save.
Customize table view
Click on the customize table view symbol to adjust the displayed table view to your needs.