PickUp and DropOff locations are used to temporarily store parts & goods. A technician can use those locations to pick up spare parts.
You can create and edit PUDOS in this menu.
Expand the menu by clicking the expand arrow in the Navigation OR click directly on the Dispatch symbol to reveal all options of Dispatch configuration.
Go to Dispatch → PUDO
Search in PUDOs
You can search through PUDOs by entering a keyword in the search bar.
Create new PUDO Location
- Click the button to open the creation form.
- Fill in the basic form.
|Name||Insert the name for your new PUDO location.|
|Short Name||Insert a short name for your new PUDO location.|
|Additional information||Insert additional information for your new PUDO (if needed).|
|Opening Hours||Setup the Opening hours of your PUDO location.|
|Breaks||Setup the Break Time Period (Pause Time) of your PUDO Location.|
- Fill in the Location form. You can either directly search and pinpoint a location on the map (Location fields will then be filled in automatically) or insert the location manually.
|Address||Insert the address of your PUDO location.|
|Zip||Insert the ZIP code of your PUDO location.|
|City||Insert the city, where your PUDO is located.|
|State/Region||Insert the state, where your PUDO is located.|
Insert the country, where your PUD
O is located.
- Click Save.
Edit a PUDO Location
- Select the PUDO location you want to edit from the PUDO locations Screen.
- Click left to open the form.
- Edit the form fields in the Basic and / or Location tab.
- Click Save to save your edits.
Customize table view
Click on the customize table view symbol to adjust the displayed table view to your needs.