Setting up ticket durations allows you preset a time a ticket for the engineer should take by default. The time you setup here is later represented for a ticket that is dragged to the Timeline. Setting up conditions can further help to specify which tickets should be affected by the time preset. Enabling historical data allows for a smart way of determining a good default time duration, as it takes averages from previous tickets.
You can add and edit ticket durations in this menu.
Go to Projects → Ticket duration.
Search through templates
You can search through existing email templates by entering a keyword in the search bar.
Add a ticket duration
- Click to open the creation form.
- Fill in the ticket duration form which consists of the time (in minutes) and the Active Toggle.
- Click Save.
- (Optional) Fill in the Filters tab to determine which tickets should be affected by the time duration.
- (Optional) Enable Historical Data to enable smart estimation of Ticket Duration.
- Click SAVE.
|Filters||Allows fine-tuning criteria for automated actions with the use of comparison and logical operators. Click to add a filter.|
|Condition||Defines a condition for your filter criteria.|
|Operator||Compares the condition with the comparison (eg. IS; LIKE; IS NOT; EQUAL; GREATER THAN; LESSER THAN).|
|Comparison Value||Defines with which value the condition is compared.|
|Connector||Lets you combine a Monitored Field with another Monitored Field.|
Edit a ticket duration
Select the ticket duration you want to edit from the Automated Actions menu.
- Edit the wished form fields inside the Basic, Filters or Historical data tab.
- Click SAVE.
Customize table view
Click on the customize table view symbol to adjust the displayed table view to your needs.